The health and safety of our customers is very important to us. Please ensure that you read the information below BEFORE booking your escape room session. The lead-booker of each group will be responsible for ensuring that all of their group members are aware of these procedures before you attend your escape room session.
Thank you for helping us to ensure that you have a fun and safe escape room experience!
What you should do for us:
- If you are suffering from any of the symptoms of COVID-19, please do not book or attend an escape room session until after the 14-day isolation period is up. If you begin to experience symptoms after booking a session, please contact us so that we can rearrange it for you. Remember, the symptoms include: the recent onset of a new, continuous cough; a high temperature; a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell.
- Wash your hands before arriving at the premises
- Use the hand sanitiser that we provide before entering your escape room
- Please wear face coverings (unless you are exempt)
- Be responsible for supervising any children that form part of your group and ensure that they follow social distancing rules and maintain a safe distance from our game host
- Please try to arrive promptly 15 minutes before your game time is scheduled to begin so that we can minimise the chances of groups passing each other outside the premises
- If you fall into the 'clinically vulnerable' category, we recommend that you do not yet attend an escape room session
- Ensure that you follow social distancing rules and maintain your distance from our staff
- Follow all of the game host's instructions, especially with regards to moving safely around the premises to maintain social distancing
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so into a tissue and bin it immediately
If players do not adhere to the above procedures then we may ask you to leave without a refund. This is to protect the safety of our staff and other customers.
What we have done for you:
- We have studied all of the relevant government guidance, completed a COVID-19 risk assessment and acted upon our findings, making us a COVID-secure business
- We operate an appointment-only system and only run one session at a time so your group will be the only group onsite during your booking
- We will be carefully cleaning all objects and surfaces in our waiting rooms and escape rooms in-between each session so that you will always be entering a clean premises
- Bookings will initially be limited to groups from two households.
- We will provide hand sanitiser that must be used before your escape room session. Please be aware that there are no toilets available on the premises and therefore no handwashing facilities. Public toilets are located nearby.
- We will be providing tissues and extra bins in each escape room which will be emptied after each session.
- We will wear face-visors as an extra precaution
- We will observe social distancing rules and will keep a safe distance from you at all times