Please ensure that you read the information below BEFORE booking your escape room session. By booking a session with us, you are agreeing to follow these procedures. The lead-booker of each group will be responsible for ensuring that all of their group members are aware of these procedures before you attend your escape room session.
The health and safety of our customers is very important to us. Thank you for helping us to ensure that you have a fun and safe escape room experience!
What you need do for us:
- Face-coverings are no longer compulsory but teams are very welcome to wear them if they wish and we would encourage that you do so, especially when with your game-host
- Please the hand sanitiser that we provide before entering your escape room
- Please maintain a safe distance from your game host
- Arrive promptly 15 minutes before your game time is scheduled to begin so that we can minimise the chances of groups passing each other outside the premises
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so into a tissue and use hand-sanitiser straight away
- If you are suffering from any of the symptoms of COVID-19, please do not book or attend an escape room session until after the 14-day isolation period is up. If you begin to experience symptoms after booking a session, please contact us so that we can rearrange it for you. Remember, the symptoms include: the recent onset of a new, continuous cough; a high temperature; a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell.
- If you fall into the 'clinically vulnerable' category, we recommend that you do not yet attend an escape room session
What we have done for you:
- We have studied all of the relevant government guidance, completed a COVID-19 risk assessment and acted upon our findings, making us a COVID-secure business
- We operate an appointment-only system to control the number of people on site
- We will be carefully cleaning all objects and surfaces in our waiting rooms and escape rooms in-between each session so that you will always be entering a clean premises
- We will provide hand sanitiser that must be used before your escape room session. Please be aware that there are no toilets available on the premises and therefore no handwashing facilities. Public toilets are located nearby in Sparrows Nest park, next to the coffee shop, NR32 1XG.
- We will be providing tissues and extra bins in each escape room which will be emptied after each session.
- We will use hand-sanitiser regularly
- We will keep a safe distance from you at all times
- As face-coverings are no longer compulsory, our staff will have the option to wear them
- We will keep a record of the lead booker's contact details for the NHS Test and Trace service
If, for any reason, we are unable to host your session due to reasons associated with Covid-19, we will reschedule your session to another suitable date and time for you.