Please ensure that you read the information below BEFORE booking your escape room session. By booking a session with us, you are agreeing to follow these procedures. The lead-booker of each group will be responsible for ensuring that all of their group members are aware of these procedures before you attend your escape room session.
The health and safety of our customers is very important to us. Thank you for helping us to ensure that you have a fun and safe escape room experience!
What you should do for us:
- 2nd December onwards: Groups should be from one household only
- You must wear a face-covering the entire time that you are on our premises (this includes in the escape room itself)
- Wash your hands before arriving at the premises
- Use the hand sanitiser that we provide before entering your escape room
- Ensure that you follow social distancing rules
- Ensure that any children in your group are supervised and follow social distancing rules
- Arrive promptly 15 minutes before your game time is scheduled to begin so that we can minimise the chances of groups passing each other outside the premises
- Follow all of the game host's instructions, especially with regards to moving safely around the premises to maintain social distancing
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so into a tissue and bin it immediately, then use hand-sanitiser straight away
- If you are suffering from any of the symptoms of COVID-19, please do not book or attend an escape room session until after the 14-day isolation period is up. If you begin to experience symptoms after booking a session, please contact us so that we can rearrange it for you. Remember, the symptoms include: the recent onset of a new, continuous cough; a high temperature; a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell.
- If you fall into the 'clinically vulnerable' category, we recommend that you do not yet attend an escape room session
If players do not adhere to the above procedures then we may ask you to leave without a refund. This is to protect the safety of our staff and other customers.
What we have done for you:
- We have studied all of the relevant government guidance, completed a COVID-19 risk assessment and acted upon our findings, making us a COVID-secure business
- We operate an appointment-only system and only run one session at a time so your group will be the only group onsite during your booking
- We will be carefully cleaning all objects and surfaces in our waiting rooms and escape rooms in-between each session so that you will always be entering a clean premises
- Bookings can be for groups of up to 6 people from one household (2nd December onwards)
- We will provide hand sanitiser that must be used before your escape room session. Please be aware that there are no toilets available on the premises and therefore no handwashing facilities. Public toilets are located nearby.
- We will be providing tissues and extra bins in each escape room which will be emptied after each session.
- We will wear face-coverings and will use hand-sanitiser regularly
- We will observe social distancing rules and will keep a safe distance from you at all times
- We will keep a record of the lead booker's contact details for the NHS Test and Trace service
If, for any reason, we are unable to host your session due to reasons associated with Covid-19, we will reschedule your session to another suitable date and time for you.